Friday, August 20, 2010
Either it is double choc or triple choc ice-cream, anything with chocolate will be my favourite. Who loves Orea cookies, put your hands up. I do too!
We like to call these charcoal balls as they taste slightly bitter yet extremely addictive. Try it if chocolate is your thing!
160 gram flour (130 gram all-purpose flour, 30 gram corn flour)
25 gram cocoa powder
80 gram castor sugar
0.5 teaspoon of baking soda
70 gram of melted butter
1 egg lightly beaten
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Set aside about 20% of beaten egg as egg wash for glazing.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together until they combine.
3. Mould the mixture into bite sizes or cut with cookie cutter then place on baking paper or foil.
4. Brush each cookie with egg wash before baking.
5. Bake cookies for 17 minutes at 180 Celsius.
6. Let cookies cool and keep in air tight container.
Make: 35 cookies.
©All Rights Reserved
Labels: Bake and Cook